Permitted Use Of CostaTicket (https://www.costaticket.com/)
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by CostaTicket to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by CostaTicket to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of CostaTicket and/or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. We may post legal notices and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
All materials on CostaTicket's website are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Our materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without our written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, CostaTicket does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information. We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license of express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so.
Links To Other Websites
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. CostaTicket has no control over these sites or the content within them. CostaTicket cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. CostaTicket does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against CostaTicket for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us using the online help desk and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
User Added Content
Though comments, reviews and other forms of content, users are permitted to add to content to this site. All user generated content must adhere to certain rules including, but not limited to:
- Users may not post content which can be considered offensive to other users based on race, gender, religion or any other discrimination.
- Users may not target or harass other users on or off this website.
- Users may not use ANY page of this website to promote any product or service. We operate a strict NO SPAM policy.
- Users should refrain from posting links to other websites or web pages (including those of CostaTicket).
- Users may not post any content which related to an adult or sexual nature.
- Users may not post content which involves illegal activities or instructs how to perform illegal activities.
Unauthorized Use Of This Site
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorised ticket sales, unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation Of These Terms
In no event will CostaTicket be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if CostaTicket has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to indemnify and hold CostaTicket, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, home address, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and/or to complete a purchase on this secure website. We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and credit/debit card details are not stored or processed on our servers.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
"DO NOT TRACK" Signals
This website may/may not work correctly with cookies disabled. However, we honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you should follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
This policy has been created to clarify your rights as a consumer when making a purchase on the CostaTicket website.
When you are entitled to a refund
Under "normal" circumstances, the sale of tickets and reservation services are strictly non-refundable. However, you will be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
- An event you purchased a ticket for was permanently canceled and no replacement date was set.
- An event you purchased a ticket for was postponed and you cannot attend on the replacement date.
- The organizer of an activity you booked is no longer able to attend to your group.
- An attraction has closed down permanently.
- An attraction was closed for more than 5 days and you were unable to attend.
ONLY in the aforementioned circumstances you will be entitled to a refund/cancelation of contract.
Who's liable for the refund?
Depending on the circumstances, we (CostaTicket) may/may not be liable for issuing the refund. In the event that the organizing company will be issuing the refunds, we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to provide instructions and explain the refund method that has been put into place. Should you have any questions regarding refunds, please contact us.